1) We mainly use your personal information to provide our services to you, to meet our legal obligations, and to help improve our interests.
2) We only want to hold as much personal information as we need to do the above.
3) We want our personal information relationship to be reciprocal where we both benefit, not an exploitative one.
4)Where we share your data, we only do so with organisations who have a right to see it and who will use it fairly.
5)We take security seriously.
6)You can contact us at anytime about anything relating to this notice or the information we hold about you.
Our main use of your information is where it’s necessary to supply you with our products and services, or where it's necessary as part of the management of our Membership programme.
For example, we’d need your name, address and payment details when you join as a Member so we can:
1) register your share in the Co-op
2) send your Membership card